We have completed thousands of insurance claim jobs over the years. With this amount of experience Structure Plus can help you navigate your way through your homeowners insurance claim
Structure Plus is one of the only contractors in the region that offers a complete warranty on both residential and commercial projects. Our guarantee is a testament to our quality and our commitment to excellence.
We offer a complete one-year warranty on all workmanship.
These warranties become effective once the final “punch-list” has been completed, meaning, we won’t move forward without first addressing every concern up front.
Our promise is this – if you’re not happy, we’re not happy. And we won’t rest until each and every project exceeds your expectations and meets our exceptional quality standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Structure Plus do the "clean-up" AND the repairs?
Yes. Structure Plus is a fully licensed and insured general contractor as well as a Certified IICRC restoration/mitigation company.
- Do I have to handle my insurance claim all by myself? I don't really understand my homeowners insurance policy.
No. Structure Plus can work with virtually all insurance companies and has numerous years of experience dealing with insurance companies. We are familiar with some of the issues that most often trips up the average homeowner – we can help.
- Do you work for the insurance company?
No. Structure Plus works for you. We are hired by you and thus work for you. Our relationship with any insurance company is only a work WITH capacity – not a work FOR capacity.
- Can I use Structure Plus to make changes beyond what my insurance company is allowing in my insurance claim?
Yes. Structure Plus is a fully licensed and insured contractor capable of doing home modifications, alterations, upgrades, that may go above and beyond the scope of your insurance claim.
- Can Structure Plus build me a new room addition or remodel my kitchen - not related to any insurance claim?
Yes. Structure Plus is a fully licensed and insured general contractor capable of remodels as well as new builds!